Child Visa

About this Visa (Child 103)


  • Who is this visa for?
  • What does the visa let the visa holder do?
  • How much will this visa cost?


This visa is a permanent visa that allows a child to travel to and remain in Australia, with their parent who is also their sponsor. The parent must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.

The parent acts as a sponsor for the child and can lodge the visa application on behalf of the child.

Who is this visa for?

This visa is for a child under 25 years of age who wants to migrate to Australia.

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons

Facebook User Timeline

Enquiry Now

Please fill up the form below and our advisors will get in touch you.