State and Independent Visa (189/190)



  • This points-based visa is for skilled workers who are either sponsored by a state or territory, or skills assessed independently.
  • A visa holder can live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.
  • Certain family members can be included in the application.



Applications are by invitation only. To be invited to apply, a person must:


  • submit an Expression of Interest
  • have an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
  • have a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
  • be less than 50 years of age when the invitation is issued
  • meet the English language requirements
  • be able to score at least 60 on the points test.


Show Buttons
Hide Buttons

Facebook User Timeline

Enquiry Now

Please fill up the form below and our advisors will get in touch you.