Universal Visa – Study & Settle Abroad

Your family

If you are a New Zealand citizen and your family members  are:

Permanent residence and citizenship

To sponsor a family member for Australian permanent residence, you must be a:

  • permanent resident, or
  • eligible New Zealand citizen

If you are a permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen and your children were born in Australia, your children might already be Australian citizens. You can apply for their proof of citizenship.