Website: The term website refers to www.universalvisa.com.au, owned and managed by Universal Visa.
User(s): The term User refers to the user who is browsing the website.
Material: The term Material includes but not limited to content, images, icons, graphics, videos, audios, etc. which has been used on the Website.
Users are bounded by the following terms and conditions if they browse the Website and use its services; please read them carefully.
- All the Material present on the Website is the property of Universal Visa and the Users are not allowed to copy, reproduce, modify, republish, or distribute the Material without prior written permission from Universal Visa. Unauthorized use of the Materials appearing on this Website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- At certain parts of the Website, few Materials like Google, Android, Microsoft, etc. has been used which are the properties of their respective owners.
- Universal Visa is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage to User’s system / computer by accessing the Website or downloading its Material.
- Universal Visa deserves the right to change the Material or features of the Website at any point of time without giving any prior notice to the Users and further deserves the right to change the terms and conditions which will be effective as soon as they are uploaded on the Website.
- In no event will Universal Visa be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website, or any information provided on the Website, or in the products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Universal Visa harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Website.
- The Website may provide links to the third party websites and hence not responsible for the content provided on them. Users are requested to thoroughly study the privacy police and terms of these third party websites before using them.
- While every effort has been made to offer current and accurate information, errors can occur. Universal Visa assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Material contained on the Website. Furthermore, the Website may contain references to certain laws and regulations. Laws and regulations will change over time and should be interpreted only in light of particular circumstances. This information is provided “as is”, with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy or timeliness, and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. Universal Visa does not warrant that the Website, Material, various services provided through the Website, and any information, software or other Material downloaded from the Website, will be uninterrupted, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.